Spend a morning discovering the best pieces of art in Rome, kept inside the Museo Nazionale Romano, the Palazzo Massimo and the Terme di Diocleziano. In the short span of only 3 hours, you'll get to see an incredible number of art treasures away from the crowds and the traffic; you'll stroll in the evergreen gardens of the Thermal Baths of Diocletian and you'll discover its huge courtyard once restored by Michelangelo. Let your guide tell you the history of the lost statues of Palazzo Massimo, such as Myron's Discobolus and the Old Boxer, as well as the richly painted frescoes of the garden Villa of empress Livia. At the end of the tour, you'll walk in the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, home to the planetary sundial built by XVII century astronomers for the Pope to estimate the perfect sequence of day and night throughout the seasons. Enjoy the pleasure of walking in amazing quietness in front of first-class art pieces and discover some of the best hidden treasures in Rome
Small-group tour of the art treasures of Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese , Russian
Availability: Every day except Monday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend a morning discovering Rome's best hidden treasures: gardens, statues, churches and museums
- Visit the fabulous Terme di Diocleziano, the Palazzo Massimo and the Museo Nazionale Romano
- Enter the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli, home to a beautiful sundial built in the XVII century
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (inside the city center)
- Children (4-8): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Roma, RM, Italia
You'll be picked up from your hotel in central Rome.
What to remember
- The entrance to the Basilica requires appropriate clothing: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is only available from hotels located inside the center of Rome
- Every day except Monday
- Starting time at 10.00am
- Pick-up between 9.25am and 9.30am
Spare tour S.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.