Discover Rione Monti, a very popular district among local people. During your tour, you will experience the authentic atmosphere of a lively area, full of artisan and historical shops. Visit shops that prepare delicious treats, taste different varieties of pizza including pizza fritta, tielle and focaccia and learn more about Rome's food culture thanks to your local guide
Small-group pizza tour in Rione Monti
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour through Rome's Rione Monti and experience its lively and authentic atmosphere
- Visit local shops and learn all you need to know about Rome's food culture from your local guide
- Taste different varieties of pizza including pizza fritta, tielle and focaccia
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- 3 pizza tastings (Fried pizza, Tiella, Focaccia)
What's not included
- Personal shopping
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Children (age 4-8)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza della Suburra, Roma 00184, Lazio, IT
Outside the underground stop "Cavour" on Via Urbana lower level.
What to remember
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please directly contact the local tour operator to request a vegetarian menu; you will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience isn't recommended for gluten allergic
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 12
- From Monday to Saturday at 5.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.