Small-group dinner with aperitivo and wine cellar visit
- Treat yourself to an Italian dinner at a family-run restaurant near the Pantheon
- Enjoy aperitivo in the undergrounds of a 1500 historical building
- Taste regional wines paired with each dish and learn more about Italian wine production
Begin your experience admiring Piazza della Minerva with the famous Elephant statue by Bernini, and then head to the nearby-located restaurant. Access an amazing family-run restaurant for a gourmet dinner focused on traditional food and wine pairing.
Hosted by a culinary connoisseur, your dining experience will begin with a classic Italian aperitivo in the private underground cellar, where you’ll enjoy a glass of prosecco served with cured meat and cheese. The cellar is located in the undergrounds of a 1500 historical building, so you will get the chance to cheers at the ancient Rome level.
Continue enjoying a tour of the cellar and talking about Italian wine tradition; then, treat yourself to local specialties, from pasta to a meat dish to dessert; each course will be accompanied by a glass of regional wine. Learn about Italian wines, regional traditions and specialties, food and wine pairing techniques.
- Food connoisseur/Sommelier
- Access to a private cellar
- Aperitivo in the cellar
- 4-course dinner (appetizer, pasta, meat, dessert)
- 4 wine parings with the dishes
- Pick-up service
- Personal shopping (possibility to buy wine to take away)
- Children (0-17 years old): not allowed
Piazza della Minerva, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
Under the elephant statue
- The maximum number of participants for this experience is 10
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The experience always takes place both in English and Italian
- Children aren't allowed
- Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are available. Directly contact the local tour operator to provide information regarding your food necessities; you will find their contact in the voucher, after booking
- The menu varies according to season
- This experience isn't wheelchair accessible
From Monday to Saturday at 7.00pm
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...