Sistine Chapel early entrance with Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica tour
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public, to see the Chapel at its best!
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Vatican Museums, seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip the line access at the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St Peter's Basilica
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces in peace, before embarking on a thorough guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
There is simply no better way to see the highlights of the Vatican without the crowds that can overrun the galleries later in the day. The Sistine Chapel wasn’t meant to be seen standing shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of other people. Beat the crowds by entering 45 minutes before the Chapel opens to the public.
After spending quality time with Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Chapel, your guide will lead you on a full tour of the Vatican Museums, stopping to see all the most important works. Since you have started early, you’ll stay one step ahead of the crowds in most galleries as you enjoy fantastic art like the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon and Sons, and more.
When you’ve covered the Museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour-long tour of the immense Basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous Baldachin altar. Afterwards, you'll be free to explore the St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
- Skip-the-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Expert 5-star tour guide
- Small groups
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Piazza del Risorgimento, 60-62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.
- We advise our clients that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. We are unable to provide refunds in this case
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- Meeting time: 6.45am
- Departure time: 7.15am
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take a break from the historic monuments and chaos of Rome and fill your bags with designer clothes ...