Rome full-day shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port
- See the best of Rome and the Vatican City in one day
- Skip the long lines to look inside the spectacular Colosseum
- Get panoramic views of Rome from Palatine Hill
- Explore the galleries of the Vatican Museums with works by Raphael and Michelangelo
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and learn how Michelangelo created his famous masterpiece
- Marvel at the Laocoonte sculpture in the Octagonal Courtyard of the Vatican City
- Travel comfortably from and to Civitavecchia cruise terminal
Discover the glories of the Roman Empire and Vatican City on a full-day guided tour of Rome, with round trip transfers from the cruise terminal at Civitavecchia Port.
Transfer from the port to the city center by luxury minivan. Upon arrival, travel back to the days of the Roman Republic with a skip-the-line guided tour of the Arch of Constantine. Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors and mighty gladiators on a fast-track guided tour of the Colosseum.
Your guide will provide all the facts about the amphitheater, which was constructed in 72 AD as the centerpiece of the Roman Empire. Walk around the 1st floor for views that emperors and senators once enjoyed.
Next, learn about everyday life in Ancient Rome at the Forum. Hear about the temples and other monuments, including the Arch of Titus, constructed in 82 AD by the Emperor Domitian to commemorate the victories of his brother Titus, including the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
Ascend Palatine Hill, one of the legendary “7 Hills of Rome,” and imagine how Rome once looked when the hill was the site of the Empire’s imperial baths, gardens, temples and luxury homes of the emperors. After the Ancient tour you will have approximately 1 hour free for lunch, before skipping the long lines to the Vatican Museums.
Discover one of the world’s most impressive collections of art and antiquities, including rooms of ancient sculptures, tapestries, and age-old maps. See Michelangelo’s glorious frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, before going inside St. Peter's Basilica to experience the majesty of one of the most famous religious sites in the Catholic world.
Transfer back to Civitavecchia Port by minibus, with a drop off directly by your cruise ship for your comfort and convenience.
- English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop-off at Civitavecchia Port
- Transportation by luxurious, air-conditioned minibus
- Licensed guide
- Single language tour
- Skip-the-line access
- Admission fees to monuments and museums
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up next to your cruise ship at Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal
- Please remember that you must cover your shoulders and knees to enter the Vatican
- Groups of 13 people max
Tour starts at 08.00am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 - Circolo degli Illuminati Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET ...