Private transfer: central Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Enjoy a professional meet and greet service to return to Civitavecchia cruise port
- Travel on board a comfortable vehicle, booked only for you
- Get attentive service from a professional driver, including baggage and door assistance
- Relax and enjoy the view, knowing your route has been planned in advance
Forget the stress of organizing your transportation from central Rome to the cruise port of Rome Civitavecchia.
Pre-book a comfortable and convenient private transfer to reach your destination from the "eternal city". A friendly and professional driver will be waiting for you in Piazza della Repubblica (Rome), with a name sign for ease of contact. They will then take your bags and show you to your waiting vehicle. Sit back and relax as you enjoy a swift and safe journey to Civitavecchia cruise port.
Drivers uphold the highest standards of respect and discretion at all times, while clean, well-maintained vehicles are available to suit a variety of budgets and group sizes. Sit back, relax, enjoy your trip!
- Private transfer (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Meet and greet service
- All taxes and VAT + any parking tolls
- Any sort of guidance/explanations during the ride
Piazza della Repubblica, 10, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Your driver will be waiting for you next to the bog fountain in the square, on the side facing the Basilica.
- please keep your mobile phones switched on to ensure that your driver can contact you in case of need
- average duration of the transfer is about 1 hour and a quarter
- This transfer departs every day, every hour, from 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take a break from the historic monuments and chaos of Rome and fill your bags with designer clothes ...