Private food tour of Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
- Explore some of Rome's most food-centric neighborhoods on this private food tour through Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori and the Jewish Ghetto
- Learn about traditional dishes and specialties from your knowledgeable local guide
- Visit an outdoor food market and find out all you need to know about the city's food culture
Learn about traditional dishes and specialties, such as fried artichokes, from your knowledgeable local guide. Visit an outdoor food market and find out all you need to know to eat your way through Rome.
Begin your tour in Campo de' Fiori, one of the city's main squares, known for its renowned food market; enter Ancient Pizzicheria Ruggeri, a 100-years old grocery store and then reach Antico Forno Roscioli, where you will enjoy a pizza tasting.
Head to Trastevere and to the Ristorante Sette Oche in Altalena where you will take part in a pasta tasting and where you will have the chance to discuss pasta making with professional chefs.
Lastly, enjoy some fresh and home-made gelato at the Fiordiluna.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Access to Ancient Pizzicheria Ruggeri, Antico Forno Roscioli, Ristorante Sette Oche in Altalena and Fiordiluna
- Additional food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off service
Piazza Farnese 105, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free options are available. Directly contact your local tour operator to inform about any specific needs. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Every day at 10.30am
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...