Pasta-Making Class: Cook, Dine & Drink Wine with a Local Chef
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef in a small group (14 people)
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful Roman apartment in the historic center
- Return home and impress your friends with the delicious meal you learned to make
- Fun, memorable and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Get to know each other over a traditional aperitif with prosecco
Feel like a local as an Italian chef welcomes you to a private Roman apartment, teaching you how to make pasta from scratch - while sampling wines and seasonal starters. Then enjoy the meal you cooked on the rooftop terrace. With small groups of only 14 people or fewer (and a few glasses of wine) it will be more like a meal with friends than a traditional cooking class. The most fun, authentic and hands-on way to dine in Rome.
There’s nothing like a home-cooked Italian meal, especially when it’s been prepared with the help of a professional chef, and you will get to enjoy it on the terrace of a beautiful Roman apartment! This is an experience that only 'real Romans' (and ones who are friends with a chef!) usually get to have. Now you can too!
Meet the chef in his gorgeous Roman apartment. You’ll be greeted with prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo to get the class started! Enjoy the view from the terrace (weather permitting) as you get to know the other people participating with you.
Once you’ve relaxed, it’s time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number-one skill to learn. Your chef will guide you through the hands-on process, fun for both children and adults. Feel free to pick his brain about all things food and Rome related. This is your chance to learn how to cook and eat like a local.
Then, it'll be time to eat. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with wine, out on the terrace. By the end, you won’t just leave with a fun and rewarding memory but you’ll also leave knowing how to make an authentic Italian dish that’s sure to impress your friends back home!
- All ingredients for your meal (which you eat after)
- Two different types of pasta (one of which Ravioli!)
- Prosecco, wine, aperitivo and dessert
- Expert Italian chef to guide you
- Small groups of 14 people or fewer
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Vicolo dei Granari, 3-5, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the statue of Giordano Bruno, located in the center of Campo dei Fiori, on his front side. Campo dei Fiori is a main, centrally located square, a few blocks south-west from the intersection of Corso del Rinascimento and Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
- Our chefs will show our customers how to make two different pasta dishes. One of the dishes will be a Ravioli dish
- Please notify us of any food allergies, dietary restrictions or other special requirements during your Rome pasta making class
- If the weather does not permit eating on the terrace, the aperitivo and meal will be held indoors
- Unfortunately, due to the layout of the building we cannot accommodate wheelchairs for this event
Morning Tour: 11.00am (arrive punctually at 10.45am)
- Until 31 October 2018: 6.45pm (arrive strictly at 6.30pm)
- 01 November 2018 - 28 February 2019: 5.45pm (arrive strictly at 5.30pm)
- From 01 March 2019: 5.15pm (arrive strictly at 5.00pm)
Punctuality is very important as your coordinator/chef will be at the meeting point before walking you to the location of the pasta making class
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its...
You will meet your personal Chef in the morning at his place near the Colosseum to start a wonderful...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Rome, attend the show cooking and discover the flavor...
Have a stroll through the stalls of Rome's Mercato Trionfale and taste typical products such as pros...
Live a gourmet experience far from the beaten tracks! - Your cooking day starts in Rome, at your hot...
During this pasta-making class, you'll learn to make the dough and explore a range of pasta cuts, in...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Depart from your hotel in Rome and spend a full day discovering the Umbria, one of the most pictures...
Meet your guide at Piazza San Clemente, and make your way inside the square’s centerpiece basilica. ...