Panoramic tour of Rome with e-bike
- Discover less-known, intimate corners of Rome, full of charm and color!
- Enjoy an 18 km ride on electric-assist bicycles, crossing local neighborhoods like Trastevere and Campo de Fiori
- See the Eternal City from the best viewpoints on its surrounding hills, such as the Janiculum and the Aventine Hill
- Go through some of Rome's most suggestive areas, such as the Circus Maximus, St. Peter's square and piazza Navona!
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitoline Hill. This tour allows you to admire the most important domes and monuments of Rome from a suitable distance to perceive them as a whole.
The itinerary of the tour offers the opportunity to observe well-known historical sites such as the Palatine and the Roman Forums from different perspectives, and to grasp the most evocative and unusual views.
Highlights on the way: Circus Maximus and view of the Palatine, Aventine Hill and Orange Garden, Trastevere, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Janiculum, Vatican and Square of St. Peter’s Basilica, Castel Sant'Angelo, Via de' Coronari, Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian), Jewish Ghetto and Porticus of Octavia, Theater of Marcellus, panoramic view of the Roman Forum, Imperial Forums.
- Quality Electric-assist bicycle (or a quality trekking bike, if your prefer)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up/Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (1-4 years): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Tour length: 18 km
- Difficulty level: leisure with e-bike
- Electric-assist bikes are available only for participants minimum 140 cm tall and over 8 years old
- Infants (1-4 years) must travel on child seats
- For children (5-8 years) bike extensions are provided
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
- This tour runs with rain or shine. In case of bad weather, you can decide to still take the tour, reschedule it free of charge or cancel it for a full refund
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the supplier reserves the right to substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights with alternative ones
- Departure time varies according to the season - please check the availability calendar
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...