Monti district is now one of the most famous areas of the city center. Follow your expert guide from Largo Magnanapoli, on a pleasant walk through alleys, squares and stairways that tell the thousand-year history of Rome. No other district of Rome can boast a high concentration of historical, archaeological and architectural evidence ranging from Roman times to the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the Baroque. Along the way you will also encounter places related to the cinema, breathtaking alleys and beautiful churches, such as St. Peter's Basilica in Vincoli, where the Moses of Michelangelo, undisputed genius of the Renaissance, is kept.
Monti district walking tour
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Stroll through the charming streets of the Monti district
- Discover fascinating details about Roman history
- Explore one of Rome's most famous neighborhoods
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Largo Magnanapoli, 00184 Rome RM, Italy
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.