Milan City Sightseeing from Rome by high-speed train
- Quickly reach the heart Milan from the centre of Rome
- Discover Milan at your own pace with the City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off bus pass
- Listen to multilingual commentary and learn the history of this fascinating city
With this bus pass and high-speed train package Milan from Rome and explore the city at your own pace. Once you've arrived at Milano Centrale you will find all the assistance you need at our Visitor Centers. You can on board a City Sightseeing Milan bus at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach Duomo, San Siro, La Scala and many more attractions.
On board, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history of the city and many other curiosities. Thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can also download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
- High speed train ticket to Rome-Milan day return
- 1-day Milan City Sightseeing hop on hop off bus pass
- Child (4-15): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Milan. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board or at a City Sightseeing Visitor Center to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Rome-Milan train journey lasts about 2:59, then your their estimated time of arrival in Milan will be a between 10:59 am and 11:29 am while the arrival at the train station in Rome will vary between the 7:29 pm and the 8:40 pm. The schedule may vary depending on availability on board the train
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...