Come to Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, in the very center of Rome, and meet the instructor and Ice-cream man who'll help you prepare a real Italian ice-cream. Learn about the process of gelato making, about the ingredients and machines to use. The ice-cream man will show you how to prepare three flavors: white base (milk cream), yellow base (egg), fruit base (fruit). After the demonstration, you will prepare one gelato flavor among the selection that the ice-cream man will propose you. Lastly, enjoy your Italian gelato!
Italian gelato workshop
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato
- Have fun making your own gelato flavors
- Enjoy your creation!
What to expect
- Ingredients and equipment
- Gelato tasting
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Nazionale, 239, Rome, Italy
- Gelateria Verde Pistacchio
What to remember
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Every day at 10:00am, 11:15am or 12:30am
Eat & Walk Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.