Ostia Antica is an archaeological adventure into the past. Take part in a fascinating tour and, together with your guide, you'll explore the temples, houses and edifices that made up this industrious Roman town while you learn what life was like for its 100,000 inhabitants. With a group of no more than 8 people, you'll have the opportunity to ask your guide anything you wish to know and really take advantage of their expert knowledge. Getting to the park will be no problem at all: the journey to get there is inlcuded in the tour. You'll meet your group at the Ostiense train station and take the local train to the archaeological park where your unique adventure will begin.
Half-day tour of Ostia Antica
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Take part in a fascinating tour of Ostia Antica and explore the buildings that made up this industrious Roman town
- With a group of no more than 8 people, you'll have the opportunity to ask your guide anything you wish to know
- Getting to the park will be no problem at all: the journey to get there is inlcuded in the tour
What to expect
- Entrance ticket to the archeological park of Ostia Antica
- Train tickets from Rome to Ostia and return
- Tour guide
- Small-group of 8 people or less
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Roma Ostiense, Piazzale dei Ostiense 9, 00154 Roma RM, Italy.
Your tour guide will be waiting in Piazzale Ostiense 9 with a sign with the tour operator's name and logo.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and wheelchair users
- Please bring a passport or valid ID
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
Every day at 8.45am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.