Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Rome
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Roman cuisine
- Taste the recipes you prepared with a glass of local wine
- Receive an apron and an official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Roman cuisine and taste the fruit of your work paired with a glass of local wine.
The Cesarine are ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian gastronomic tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Roman recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
Samples of cooking courses:
- Roman pasta: Bucatini all'amatriciana, Spaghetti alla carbonara, Pasta alla pecorara
- Vegetarian pasta: Tonnarelli cacio e pepe, Gnocchi alla romana, Pasta with artichokes
- Tastings of what you have prepared
- Cooking Lesson
- Official "Le Cesarine" apron
- Official"Le Cesarine" shopping bag
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Minimum 1 participants, maximum 6
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...