Enjoy a 6-hour tour that provides a unique perspective on ancient Rome, in an atmosphere that you will not experience in the city center! This combination tour includes a 3-hour Catacombs and Roman Countryside Tour and a 3-hour Ancient & Old Rome Walking Tour, skipping the lines at the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
- The Catacombs and Roman Countryside Tour: is done by bus and by foot. It will take you beyond the city walls, through the ancient tunnels of Rome's catacombs, along the rustic Appian Way and under the arches of the aqueducts of antiquity. A tourist bus will take you from the start of the Appian Way and continue to the southern edge of ancient Rome. With your guide, you will have three stops along the way, giving you an opportunity to walk in the ancient Roman countryside, explore the underground catacombs and examine the masterful structure of Rome's remaining aqueducts.
- The Ancient & Old Rome Walking Tour: covers all the well-known sites of the city, including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. While the city is breathtaking on its own, these sites are best seen with an experienced guide who will paint for you in words the complex and fascinating history.
- Catacombs of San Callisto (interior visit)
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella (exterior visit)
- Old Appian Way
- The Colosseum (interior visit)
- The Roman Forum (interior visit)
- Capitoline Hill
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona