Ancient Appian Way and Park of the Aqueducts e-bike tour
- Join a tour of the Ancient Appian Way and its surroundings
- Experience a 27 km ride, mainly offroad
- See the ancient Roman Aqueducts
Get ready for a bike tour along the ancient Appian Way to discover the wonders surrounding it: from sepulchers to Roman statues, from the ruins of a circus to an imperial palace, from Christian catacombs to pagan mausoleums. Head towards the ancient Roman aqueducts and enjoy a ride through the Roman countryside which impressed 19th-century travelers such as Byron, Goethe, and Stendhal.
An extraordinary tour of absolute beauty. A journey into a unique environment, in which miraculously intact nature, free from modernization, forms a backdrop to the continuous passage of historical, cultural and artistic events.
Highlights to see on the way: Baths of Caracalla, Aurelian Walls, Ancient Appian Way Park, Circus of Maxentius, Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella, Park of the Aqueducts, Caffarella Park... and much more!
- Quality electric-assist mountain bike (or a carbon mountain bike, if you prefer)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up/Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuites (optional)
- Infants (1-4): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Length: 27 km, 70% off-road
- Intermediate difficulty level
- Infants (1-4 years) must travel on child seats
- For children (5-8 years) bike extensions are provided
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour
- Please note that the route of this tour includes a short ride in the city
- This tour runs with rain or shine. In case of bad weather, you can decide to still take the tour, reschedule it free of charge or cancel it for a full refund
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
Every day at 09:00 am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 - Circolo degli Illuminati Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET ...