Rio de Janeiro: Corcovado and Sugarloaf Tour
- Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide
- Become captivated by the breathtaking views of the city and beaches
- Admire panoramic views from the famous Sugarloaf Mountain
- Take the cable car ride up Sugarloaf to continue the spectacular views
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf. Enjoy the spectacular view from atop Corcovado and take stunning pictures from the mountaintop. Then continue the journey to Sugarloaf where we will close the day with stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro. For your convenience and to make your tour tour more enjoyable, we'll pick you up from the comfort of your hotel (including transport from most South Zone hotels).
- Transportation from most South Zone hotels
- Professional guide
- Food and drink
Children under 2 years old: free
Rua General Caldwell, 291 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20230-194, Brazil
You will be picked up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Daily at 7:30 AM
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...