Don't know what to do with a full day in Rio? How does a visit to Christ the Redeemer, time at a favela, and a ride on Rio's last remaining tram sound? Join this Rio de Janeiro tour to see the world-famous diversity of Brazil's second largest city.
Full-day Rio de Janeiro guided walking tour
Duration: up to 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Get to know the best, most famous spots in the city on a full on, full day Rio tour
- Discover the unique and lovely Bohemian district of Santa Teresa
- Experience the reality of life in the favela shantytowns
- Check out the Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- See where Michael Jackson’s Rio music video was filmed
- Treat yourself to some of most amazing views Rio has to offer, including Guanabara Bay and Botafago
What to expect
- Round trip subway ticket
- Tram ride fare
- Christ Statue entrance fee
Av. Atlântica, 1762 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001 – Right by the statue outside the hotel!
What to remember
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.