Bike tour in Rio Tijuca Rainforest
- Explore the Tijuca Rainforest with a professional guide
- Admire the world-famous Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy unforgettable views of Rio
- Immerse yourself in the vast nature
Enjoy an incredible adventure through the Tijuca Rainforest with this bike tour, and discover in a funny way one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Snapping photos from the massive Christ the Redeemer statue is just one highlight of this adventure that may include encounters with monkeys, toucans, and other wild animals in this protected National Forest.
The Tijuca Forest is a protected area since 1861. You will bike the oldest route of the forest which was used by the second emperor of Brazil, D.Pedro II. The tour starts at the top of the Corcovado where you will visit Christ the Redeemer monument, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and Brazil’s most well-known landmark. From here, the guide will help you get adjusted to the bikes and start cycling the lush jungle below. You will have the opportunity to cycle alongside chirping birds, monkeys in the trees above, waterfalls to your side and numerous panoramic views.
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Rio's South zone
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Mountain bicycle
- Helmet and gloves
- Water and snacks
- Tickets to the Corcovado Mountain
Pick-up from hotels/hostels in the southern area of Rio: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, and Laranjeiras. Otherwise, pick-up will be from the Copacabana Palace Hotel
- The route of this tour is subject to modification from the guide due to weather conditions (strong rain) and high season for tourism (December-February), in which lines for Christ Redeemer are over a 90-minute wait
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Maximum of 12 people per group
From Monday to Friday at 8.00am
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
Take the tram to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You will drive over the Arcos da Lapa, t...
Spend a morning visiting some of the best attractions of the city. Begin with a train ride to see th...
Your trip starts at the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá. From there, you will go to Sugarloaf Mountain, wh...