Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' lagoon. Rodrigo de Freita´s Lagoon impresses by its sunset and the gold reflex on its silent waters. On this tour you will:
- ride on a bike path to Jardim de Alah (Allah's Garden)
- see how a canal connects the lagoon to the sea and separate the beaches of Ipanema and Leblon
- be surrounded by the most fancy neighborhoods of Rio (Lagoa, Ipanema, Leblon, Gávea and Jardim Botânico)
- see the gorgeous views of the Christ Redeemer and the surrounding Corcovado mountains
- pass by 3 parks, which are the best equipped areas of entertainment of the city
- learn more about Rio's football clubs rivalry which started at the lagoon, by the time rowing was the most popular sport of Rio de Janeiro, in the end of the 19th century
- ... and more!