Sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River with refreshments in Prague
- Cruise down the Vltava River on a 45 minutes tour
- Admire views of the Prague Castle
- Enjoy on-board refreshments with a drink and snack
- Learn about Prague on a small group tour
- Receive a ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum
Prague's Venice is an exclusive canal sightseeing boat trip! You will be riding in lovely typical canal boats through the most charming places in Prague, scattered along the Vltava River.
From the dock, hidden in the unique underground water of the Old Town, sail to the corners of Prague. You will be touring the river in boats that are made especially for small groups, where you will receive personal attention and a truly informative and really interesting narration of the Vltava and Prague.
Each customer will also receive a ticket to Charles Bridge Museum.
- Live or audio commentary in Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian
- Cruise Ticket - ticket redeemable all day for one cruise
- Refreshments - In summer: one drink option of beer, lemonade, water, tea or coffee with ice cream or gingerbread. In winter: one drink option of beer, lemonade, water, tea, coffee or mulled wine with gingerbread
- Ticket to Charles Bridge Museum
- Transportation to departure point
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- Infants aged (0-2): Free
- Children age (3-10): Reduced
Charles Bridge Přístaviště/Wharfs/Judita, Křížovnické náměstí, Praha 1, Staré Město
Board your cruise at the Charles Bridge, departing every 15 minutes. For the last cruise, you must be at the cash desk 30 minutes before the start of the cruise.
- You may redeem your ticket for any of the day's departures during the seasonal hours
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 24 hours notice is fully refundable
- Last minute booking, cancellation is not possible
- Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the departure location
- Boats depart daily every 15 minutes beginning at 10.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the boats departure time
- Daily from10.30am to 6.00pm
May to June and September:
- Daily from 10.30am to 7:00pm
July to August:
- Daily from 10.30am to 8.00pm
October to March:
- Daily from 10.30am to 5.00pm
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Visit the 14th Century Karlstejn Castle, one of the most impressive Gothic castles in the Czech Repu...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the G...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
See the spectacular Prague bridge, hear the story of Old Prague and learn about the Prague Castle on...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Join this private tour to a fairytale town: Cesky Krumlov, situated 170 km from Prague. The town has...