Prague highlights tour in 2 hours
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Prague on an air-conditioned bus
- Visit the Prague Castle area with a professional guide
- See the most important attractions of the city in just two hours
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing tour of the city. After a sightseeing round, the bus will take you to the Prague Castle, where you will take an hour's walk around the castle with a guide.
This sightseeing tour is a perfect option if you don’t have much time left. During the first part of the tour you can admire the National Museum, the famous Dancing House, both the historic and new stages of the National Theater, the unique Charles Bridge and the panorama of Hrad?any. You’ll see everything from a comfortable air-conditioned bus.
The bus tour is followed by a walking tour of the Prague Castle’s exterior with a professional guide. Your tour will finish in the castle.
- Tour guide
- Travelling by modern bus
- Bottled water
- Youth (3-11 years old), students (12-26 years old) and seniors (65 years or older): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádra?í.
- Commentary is guaranteed in English
- Bilingual commentary is possible upon request in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Departures daily from the main train station at 9:00am,12.30pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Did you know that Prague has its own small Venice? Discover the mystery of these picturesque medieva...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
On this half day-trip to the former ghetto, concentration camp and Gestapo prison you will learn abo...
During your day trip from Prague, you'll tour the historically rich and picturesque town of Cesky Kr...