The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as well as on their website and in the mobile app Prague Cool Pass. To benefit from the free entries, just show your Prague Card – duly validated with the start date. You are entitled to make only one free entry to each attraction. The temporary exhibitions are not always included in the card.
The Prague Card offers also discounts of up to 50% for entries to other attractions, visits and tours, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops, restaurants and other services. The level of discount is indicated the Prague Card map next to each attraction.
PRAGUE CARD MOBILE APP
Complete your sightseeing package with a free mobile app Prague Cool Pass and enjoy an interactive city guide at your fingertips. It will help you find out all the necessary information about over 100 best attractions in Prague. Each attraction has an individual page with useful tips, while the app alerts will keep you updated on temporary closures and new offers.
TOP ATTRACTIONS INCLUDED
- Free entry to Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lane, and St. George's Basilica
- Free entry to the Jewish Museum - synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery
- Free entry to the National Museum
- Free entry to the National Gallery (St. Agnes Convent, Sternberg Palace. Schwarzenberg Palace)
- Free 2-hour “Historical Prague” bus tour
- Free river cruise “Prague Venice”
- Free entry to Prague Zoo (listed as one of the best zoos in the world)
- Free entry to Prague City Museum
- Free entry to Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
- Free entry to the Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
- Free entry to the castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves
- Free entry to the Antonín Dvořák Memorial
- Loreto Prague
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Charles Bridge Museum