Experience an enchanting 3-hour cruise through Prague by night and enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner on board. Discover the unforgettable magic of historical monuments lit up at night, especially magnificent views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. See the National Theatre from water and slide past the River Locks and Malostranská Water Tower. The magic of the city lights will be completed by a typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink and live music on board.
Cruises and boat tours
Prague 3-hour dinner cruise
based on 3 reviews
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Russian , Japanese , Swedish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a delicious Buffet-style dinner with Czech and international cuisine
- Sip a typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink
- Relax with live music on board
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
What to expect
- 3-hour cruise
- Welcome drink
- Buffet-style dinner
What's not included
- Children (3-11 years)
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Čechův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
What to remember
- You will receive a map and a guidebook, available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian, Taiwanese, Arabic. Language is not chosen in advance
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- The dinner cruise departs daily at 7.00pm
- Please arrive15 minutes before departure to allow for check in
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 3 reviews