Prague 3-hour dinner cruise
- Buffet-style dinner with Czech and international cuisine
- Typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink
- Live music on board
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
Experience an enchanting 3-hour cruise through Prague by night and enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner on board. Discover the unforgettable magic of historical monuments lit up at night, especially magnificent views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. See the National Theatre from water and slide past the River Locks and Malostranská Water Tower. The magic of the city lights will be completed by a typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink and live music on board.
- 3-hour cruise
- Welcome drink
- Buffet-style dinner
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-2: free
Čechův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
- You will receive a map and a guidebook, available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian, Taiwan, Arabian. Language is not chosen in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- The dinner cruise departs daily at 7.00pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...