Morning excursion to Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Don't miss the chance to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa!
- Enjoy a half-day excursion to one of the most typical Italian cities
- Choose between a guided tour and a transfer-only option
This tour gives you the opportunity to visit the city of Pisa and its Leaning Tower: one of the most famous symbols of Italy!
The excursion begins with a walk along the medieval walls up to the ancient entrance: Porta Santa Maria, from which you can admire how the white marble architecture stands out on the green lawns of Piazza dei Miracoli. An expert guide will accompany you to discover Piazza dei Miracoli and all its monuments: the Baptistery, the monumental cemetery and the famous Leaning Tower.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have free time to relax on the lawn in the shadow of the tower or to have shopping in the local shops. If you wish you can add to your excursion the entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (you will be given tickets onboard the bus). If you prefer to visit Pisa on your own, you can choose the "Transfer only" option.
- Transfer by GT air-conditioned bus
- Expert multilingual guide
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Leaning Tower entrance fee (extra € 20)
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
- Child (3-12 years old): reduced
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
- Sightseeing Experience Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station (central hall tickets office area)
- Please, arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time
- Access to the Tower is forbidden to children under 8 years; children between 9 years and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to book seats on the bus, it is necessary to receive a notification also for children under 4 years. Please remember to include them at the moment of purchase
- The tour is offered in English and Spanish every day for a minimum of 2 guests. It is offered in Portuguese on Friday, in German on Wednesday, in French on Monday and in Italian of Sunday fo a minimum of 4 participants
- Every day at 8.15am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...