Chianti half-day afternoon tour with train from-to Pisa
- Enjoy two wine tastings and explore the magnificent Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Relax on a self guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
- Shop Tuscan products and delicacies and stop for gelato or coffee
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own. In the afternoon visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local shop.
The tour ends in Florence and our shuttle service will bring you back to Pisa.
- Train tickets from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Free time in Florence
- Child 3-12: 50% discount
- Infant 0-2: free of charge
Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI - Pisa Central Railway Station
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please consider that our staff will be directly in Florence at the meeting point so you need to reach the departure location independently. The train departure time will be provided by email together with train tickets, please note if must make your own way in Pisa train station, no further train tickets will be provided if you miss your train.
- Tour duration:5 h and 15 min Chianti tour plus train transportation
- 12:32 pm suggested train from Pisa Centrale Train Station - Piazza della Stazione to Florence SMN train Station. You will meet our guide directly in Florence, we will only provide train tickets the transportation is on your own.
- 2:45 pm: departure of the tour from Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Bar Julia. Our staff will wear a green t-shirt with our logo
- 8:00 pm: the tour ends in Florence, Stazione Leopolda
- 9:28 pm train from Florence to Pisa
- Train From Florence SMN to Pisa, we will only provide train tickets the transportation is on your own
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Discover the Square of Miracles with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With you...
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your lo...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Pisa food tour is a walking tour around the center of Pisa. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a l...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Pisa, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real hom...
Discover Florence and Pisa on a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...