Hop on a rickshaw and travel around the city center of Parma: you'll get to discover some the most picturesque alleyways and neighborhoods of this unique city, as well as some of the most iconic sites. In the course of just two hours, you'll see the Cathedral and Baptistery Square, the churches of San Francesco and San Giovanni, the House of Music and the Ducal Park, the Botanical Garden and much more.
Two-hour Parma rickshaw tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Spend two hours discovering the most important sites in Parma
- Hop on a rickshaw and explore the pedestrian area in a unique and eco-friendly way
- Take all the pictures you wish from the comfort of your seat
What to expect
- Guided tour of Parma on a rickshaw
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Transport and pick-up
- Children (0-7): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Parma.
The tour will start in Giuseppe Garibaldi Square in front of the Tourist Office
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) is allowed per rickshaw
- Due to safety reasons, in case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will be canceled (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or an alternative date will be provided
- Once you've booked the tour, please send an email to the tour operator letting them know if you want your tour to be in English or in Italian. You'll find the contact information in the voucher
- Every day
- Once every hour from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.