Parma rickshaw food tour
- Discover the most iconic sites in Parma on a comfortable eco-friendly rickshaw tour
- Travel quickly through the pedestrian area without walking
- Explore the city in a unique way in just one hour
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Square, the churces of San Giovanni and San Francesco Church, and discover the best food in the city: in the course of the tour you'll get to stop at multiple locations to taste typical delicacies, street-food and pastries.
You’ll discover why Parma has been recognized by U.N.E.S.C.O. as the first and only Creative City of Gastronomy in Italy and Italian Capital of Culture 2020.
- Guided tour on a rickshaw
- Three food tastings
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Pick-up and transport
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (0-7): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Parma.
The tour will start in Giuseppe Garibaldi Square in front of the Tourist Office.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) are allowed per rickshaw
- Due to safety reasons, in case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will be canceled (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or an alternative date will be provided
- Once you've booked the tour, please send an email to the tour operator letting them know if you want your tour to be in English or in Italian. You'll find the contact information in the voucher
- From Monday to Saturday
- Once every hour from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Parma re...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...