One-hour Parma rickshaw tour
- Discover Parma on an eco-friendly tour
- Explore the pedestrian area of the center on a rickshaw
- You can comfortably take all the pictures you want
Explore the city center of Parma seated comfortably on a rickshaw: you'll get to discover the picturesque but unknown spots and alleys of the city center from a unique point of view, as well as some of the most iconic sites. In the course of one hour, you'll see the Cathedral and Baptistery Square, the San Francesco Church, the Regio Theatre and the Pilotta Palace, the Ducal Park and much more.
- Guided tour of Parma on a rickshaw
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Transport and pick-up
- Children (0-7): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Parma.
The tour will start in Giuseppe Garibaldi Square in front of the Tourist Office.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) is allowed per rickshaw
- Due to safety reasons, in case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will be canceled (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or an alternative date will be provided
- Once you've booked the tour, please send an email to the tour operator letting them know if you want your tour to be in English or in Italian. You'll find the contact information in the voucher
- Every day
- Once every hour from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Parma re...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...