Explore the city center of Parma seated comfortably on a rickshaw: you'll get to discover the picturesque but unknown spots and alleys of the city center from a unique point of view, as well as some of the most iconic sites. In the course of one hour, you'll see the Cathedral and Baptistery Square, the San Francesco Church, the Regio Theatre and the Pilotta Palace, the Ducal Park and much more.
One-hour Parma rickshaw tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 hour
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover Parma on an eco-friendly tour
- Explore the pedestrian area of the center on a rickshaw
- You can comfortably take all the pictures you want
What to expect
- Guided tour of Parma on a rickshaw
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to the sites
- Transport and pick-up
- Children (0-7): free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Parma.
The tour will start in Giuseppe Garibaldi Square in front of the Tourist Office.
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) is allowed per rickshaw
- Due to safety reasons, in case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will be canceled (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or an alternative date will be provided
- Once you've booked the tour, please send an email to the tour operator letting them know if you want your tour to be in English or in Italian. You'll find the contact information in the voucher
- Every day
- Once every hour from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.