Labirinto della Masone entrance ticket
- Buy tickets for the Masone Labyrinth, the largest bamboo maze in the world
- Take a stroll among 200,000 evergreens and discover the complex's art collection and library
Always surrounded by an aura of charm and mystery, the labyrinth is an architectural element that even today continues to arouse imaginations thanks to the myth of Daedalus, builder of the famous Minotaur’s labyrinth. Starting from June 2015, Italy will also have its own maze to get lost to find the childlike thrill of game and adventure! A place where nurturing the spirit, discovering valuable art works. The Masone Labyrinth – designed by the publisher and designer Franco Maria Ricci – is waiting for you in Fontanellato, near Parma, with its 7 acres.
Made entirely from bamboo plants of different types, the complex of the labyrinth hosts cultural spaces for more than 5,000 square meters, which house the art collection of Franco Maria Ricci: about 500 works from the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries. There is also a library dedicated to famous examples of typography and graphics, including several works by Giambattista Bodoni and the entire production of Alberto Tallone.
This magnificent cultural park, with the largest bamboo maze in the world, is part of the Castle Circuit of Parma and Piacenza Duchies. You will find a path of more than 3km, with 200,000 evergreens.
Curious and eclectic, the art collection, with works ranging from sculptures from the 1600's to neo-classical ones, from still lifes to busts and portraits of Napoleon, from the romantic and popular painting of the nineteenth century to the Deco art.
- Entrance ticket €18 + €2 administration fee = €20
- Child entrance ticket 6-12 years €10 + €2 administration fees = €12
- Entrance Ticket + Light Menu €28 + €2 administration fee = €30
- Entrance Ticket + Festive Brunch Menu €53 + €2 administration fee = €55
- EntranceYouth ticket + Kids Menu €25 + €2 administration fees = €27
- Free entrance Child + Menu Kids €10 + €2 administration fees = €12
- Daily ticket for the Masone Labyrinth complex (including art collection and library)
- Child (0-5 years old): free
- Kids (6-12 years old): reduced
- Free ticket for caregivers accompanying visitors with disabilities
Labirinto della Masone
Strada Masone 121
43012 Fontanellato, Parma
- All the passages inside the Labyrinth and the buildings are easily accessed by people with limited mobility, and those who need to use a wheelchair or a walker
- Light menu (Traditional) - The menu includes a tasting of Spigaroli meats, a glass of wine per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Brunch menu (Spigaroli) - The menu includes two courses: a starter (eg. Tasting Spigaroli Salami), a first dish, plus a glass of wine per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Gourmet menu (the Duchess) - The menu includes three courses: a starter (eg. Tasting Spigaroli Salami), a first dish, a glass of sweet wine from the pasticcieria Spigaroli, per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Kid's Menu - Consists of a small menu with dishes that the little ones enjoy. Water or soft drink included
- Every day, except Tuesdays, from 10.30am to 7.00pm (ticket office closes at 6.00pm)
- Holidays: December 25, January 1
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...