Almost local: a day like a native from Parma
- Unique tour of the city center of Parma
- A mix of the main monuments and attractions with the local food exploring the hidden places where locals go
- Multiple street food and typical products tastings that will sobstitute your dinner
- Local authorized expert guide available for up to 3 hours
Parmigiano-Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, Culatello di Zibello, Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale, just to mention the best known typical products of the area, which, after this tour, will have no more secrets for you!..
Moreover, you’ll really feel like this city won’t have no more secrets for you… All the little family owned stores will be discovered, each one with its own and unique autenticity..
You’ll stop with an expert guide in traditional food shops including historical pastry shops, bars, street food stands etc., where you’ll taste our local products, discovering their legends and stories.
During the tour, you’ll visit the most important landmarks of the city as well from the outside like the Cathedral and its Baptistery, Garibaldi square, hidden alleys and much more…
- Authorized local expert guide for 3 hours
- Up to 4 different tastings in the locations where the real natives from Parma go
- Tips that you'll never forget and lot of fun!
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuites (optional)
- Child (4-11): 50% discount
- Infant (0-3) Free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 1, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
In front of the tourist office in Piazza Garibaldi, Parma
- This is a private tour. The prices indicated are per person
- Every day
- Private tour
- Departure time: 10.00am
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Join a full-day tour to discover Emilia-Romagna's typical products. Visit a cheese factory, smell th...
Discover the secrets of Parma's most traditional products on this half-day small-group tour.The tour...
Explore all the main highlights of the city center of Parma, like the Cathedral and Baptistery Squar...