Paris romantic Montmartre – city game
- Discover the popular, lesser-known and most romantic places in Montmartre
- Visit Cafe des Deux Moulins, the coffee shop of Amelie
- Learn about Picasso's love stories
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game around Montmartre and discover the most romantic neighborhood in Paris. Follow clues and solve puzzles to discover amazing places and great love stories.
On this romantic Paris tour for couples, you will learn stories about Picasso, van Gogh, and others, while visting the Wall of Love, Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur and many other hidden gems.
Are you up for a romantic walk in Paris?
You met a while ago in Paris and it was love at first sight. You wandered around the city together but by sundown one of you had to go, leaving no contact information other than a name. Now you both decide to relive that day in the hope you will find each other again. You take turns recounting your stories while visiting those places.
For the best experience, we recommend taking this quest with your partner. Decide who each of you wants to play as, Q. or M., and pass the phone when your partner’s turn comes.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Moulin Rouge
- Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre
- Au Lapin Agile
- 9th Arrondissement
- Rue Lepic
- Le Mur des Je t'aime
- Church of St Jean Montmartre
- Place des Abbesses
- Place du Tertre Place du Tertre
- Eglise Saint-Pierre de Montmartre
- Carrousel de Montmartre
- Square Louise Michel
- La Fontaine des Innocents
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Begin your quest at the Blanche Metro Station.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- Lost lovers in Montmartre, Paris: City Game & Tour for Couples has a 1 hour and 30 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English, German, Spanish and French
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...
Get acquainted with the very best sights of Paris! Sit back and relax as your private, local Paris t...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
This photo tour takes you around the best spots to take pictures of yourself in the Eiffel Tower are...
Imagine being able to fly — and experiencing Paris with a bird’s-eye view. FlyView is a unique exper...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Go on a magical Paris walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local ...
Cette visite insolite vous emmène à la découverte de l'UNESCO, l’une des plus célèbres institutions ...
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Lat...