Open tickets for the Centre Pompidou permanent collection
- Book the lowest price Pompidou tickets online
- Access to the rooftop of Pompidou Center - View of Paris
- Book in advance to skip the line at the ticket office
- Tickets are open and valid until 12 May 2020
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe! This ticket gives you access to the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou, the Musée National d'Art Moderne and the Galerie des Enfants.
The Centre Pompidou, also known as the European MOMA, houses the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe. This huge contemporary building was inaugurated in 1977 and commissioned by the former President of France, Georges Pompidou. It is located in the heart of Paris at a walking distance from the principal city monuments. Being at the same time a library, a music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution puts together modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
Important information: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions. Click here to book your entrance ticket to the museum + temporary exhibition
- Entrance ticket valid until 20 May 2020
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the Musée National d'Art Moderne
- Access to the Galerie des Enfants
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
Free admission to the permanent exhibition upon presentation of a proof:
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Children (under 18)
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Do not queue at the ticket office: Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beaubourg and not through the usual entrance on Place Georges Pompidou. Open every day except Tuesday, from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- You can access the museum any day within the validity of the ticket
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Important: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions
- Every first Sunday of the month admission is free
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted at the cloakroom
Open every day except Tuesday
From 11.00am to 9.00pm
The museum is closed on 1 May
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...