Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower by foot with summit option
- Get faster entry climbing up the 704 steps to the 2nd level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel
- Choose an optional upgrade to go up to the summit
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide by your side every step of the way.
Brag to your friends and join your fellow adventurers as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who has carefully planned a pace designed for your comfort. Along the way you will hear stories, and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views! It’s all waiting for you at the world’s most visited landmark, The Eiffel Tower.
- Access by foot to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Tour guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Access to the Summit - only if you book the corresponding option
- Elevator ticket to go up the Eiffel Tower
- Children (0-12 years)
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Meet your coordinator 15 minutes before tour start time at the SOUTH security entrance of the Eiffel Tower located Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris. Your coordinator will be wearing a yellow beret and holding up a bright yellow flag/sign that says "Guided Eiffel Tour". He will check you in, give you a wristband and send you with your guide to pass the security line.
- The Summit of the Eiffel Tower may close at the discretion of Eiffel staff and we have no control over this. If you have purchased the summit upgrade option you will be refunded if the summit is closed
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security and there are no lockers
- There is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins promptly. Latecomers won't be accommodated nor refunded
- There are 704 steps to climb at a comfortable pace
The tour runs every day
Please check the calendar to see the departure times available
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...