Guided tour of the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame exterior and lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch on the ephemeral terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre
- Guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral from the exterior
Discover in a day the most iconic sights of Paris including the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral from the outside and the Ile de la Cité.
You'll start with a guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre museum such as Mona Lisa, the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace...
You'll take a short cruise on the Seine river in a Batobus before arriving on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower for a delicious lunch on the terrace (during renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel), in heated bubbles (during winter).
Finish your day with a guided visit of Notre-Dame (closed during reconstruction) from the exterior and of the Ile de la Cité.
- Guided visit of the Louvre Museum
- Lunch with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit of Notre Dame from the exterior and the Ile de la Cité
- Batobus shuttle on the Seine river (or minibus)
- Services of a licensed guide
- Entrance tickets with priority access
- Access inside Notre-Dame
- Temporary exhibitions
- Child (3-17years): reduced
- Baby (0-2years): free
PARIS CITY VISION LOUVRE Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- This tour does not suit those with reduced mobility
- Despite your priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers and umbrellas in the Louvre
Every day except Tuesday
Departure at 9.30am or 10.30am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...