Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
Departure of the tour through June 13th 2020 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 14th 2020 through September 6th 2020 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 7th 2020 to Summer 2021 9:15am
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
See some of the greatest artworks in the world - housed in the world’s largest museum - in the most ...