Eiffel Tower dinner, Seine cruise and Moulin Rouge show with champagne
- Enjoy French cuisine with a view from the Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Visit the famous Le Moulin Rouge in Paris’s Pigalle district
- Sip champagne and watch the Doriss Girls perform the can-can
- Glide along the Seine for a magical perspective on Paris
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of French food, champagne and showgirls. Your itinerary for the evening:
Take your reserved table at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and enjoy fantastic views, great food and complementary drinks. Walk the glass floor for a selfie ... if you dare! Take a one-hour cruise along the Seine with audio commentary. Visit the famous Pigalle district and the Moulin Rouge and see the can-can performed as you sip champagne.
Drop-off close to your hotel at the evening’s end.
The boat commentary has individual audio-guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level of the tower (drinks included)
- Visitor access to the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Cloakroom fee – compulsory at the Moulin Rouge
- No reduction for children
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
Paris CityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- On days of the first show at the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will have to be done separately
- Formal dress is required at the Moulin Rouge. Gentlemen are required to wear a tie and jacket
- The Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children
- Every evening except 24, December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
- Departure: 5:45pm
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Pari...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fi...
Meet at 9:15 am with Chef Dominique, our cooking teacher, in his apartment located at the border of ...