Palermo hop-on hop-off bus 24-hour tickets
- Explore Palermo at your own pace
- Cruise through the city on 2 different routes
- Hop on and off at any of the designated stops
Discover Palermo, the chief town of Sicily, with an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus tour!
Start from the terminal outside the Politeama Theatre, cruise past the Massimo Theatre and continue towards Piazza Quattro Canti and the nearby Vucciria Market. The tour continues towards the botanical gardens and Palazzo Steri. After a quick glance at the central station, admire the Royal Palace, the Flea Market and the Cathedral; then return to the terminal along the ancient via Roma.
The second route takes you to the beautiful villas of Palermo: start from the Politeama Theatre and admire the gorgeous English Garden, Villa Malfitano and the wonderful Zisa Castle. The tour continues towards the Mercato del Capo, the Massimo Theatre and the port, then returns to the terminal in Politeama Square.
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city. The APP contains an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- 24-hour ticket
- Wheelchair access
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App 'Sightseeing Experience'
- Free: infants 0-5 years old
- Reduced price: children 5-15 years old
Teatro Politeama - Via E. Amari 138, 90139 Palermo PA, Italy
- Please print your voucher and present it to the bus driver at any of the designated stops. Check the map HERE
- April - November: from 9.30am to 5.00pm, every 30 minutes
- July - September: 1 additional departure at 6.00pm
- November - March: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00am, 12.30am, 1.00pm
- April - November: 12pm - 1.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.40pm, 3.20pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
- November - March: 1.30pm, 2.30pm
The cost of the full-price ticket is 6 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 3 euros. The price l...
With three options to choose from: the morning tour, afternoon tour or complete tour, you have the o...
Through this 3-hour walking tour you will have the chance to visit, with a private guide, the beauti...
Leave Palermo early in the morning to reach western Sicily and Erice uptown. This medieval town was ...
Il costo del biglietto intero è di 6 euro; il costo del biglietto ridotto è di 3 euro. Il prezzo ind...
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
The tour starts at Teatro Massimo. During the first part, the group is guided through the alleys of ...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...