Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Palermo
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Palermitan cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Palermitan cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Palermitan food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Palermitan recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Palermitan 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of red and white wines from Sicily cellars.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 9:00 am and at 4:00 pm
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
The cost of the full-price ticket is 6 euros; the cost of the reduced ticket is 3 euros. The price l...
Discover the Catacombs of the Capuchin friars and the Cathedral of Monreale, an Arab-Norman jewel kn...
For thousands of years, Palermo has been a crossroads of different cultures, a lively mix of Byzanti...
Inspired by the Italian bestseller 'I leoni di Sicilia' (The Florios of Sicily: A Novel), this tour ...
Market tour, cooking class, and seasonal lunch in Palermo Visit a Palermo market to discover the loc...