Leave by transfer from Ostuni and reach a traditional farm. Stroll among the centenary olive trees and learn more about their history! Indulge in a tasting of olive oil and learn to distinguish the various types to train your palate. Enjoy a tour of the masseria to find out more about the place's history and production. If you visit during the harvesting period, you will be able to attend the various stages of this ancient practice. Explore the area of processing and production of extra virgin olive oil and participate in a tasting lesson to learn how to distinguish the different varieties of oil and learn how to use them in the best way in your recipes.
Excursions & day trips
Olive oil tasting in an historic masseria with transfer from Ostuni
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit a historic masseria in the heart of the Apulian countryside
- Immerse yourself in the regional tradition, discovering the land of centuries-old olive trees
- Learn to taste an extraordinary element and capture all the characteristics that distinguish it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Olive oil tasting
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer from Ostuni
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infants (age 0-1): free admission
Via Giovanni Lanza 24, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
At Wonderful Italy Ostuni - Welcome Point & Tourist Services.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Daily at 10.30am or 5.45pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Wonderful Italy Srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.