Winter the Dolphin Experience in Clearwater Beach with lunch and transportation
- Visit Winter the Dolphin and other rescued wildlife
- Visit the movie sets where the movie Dolphin Tale was made
- Relax on Clearwater Beach and enjoy an included lunch
- Explore the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursion. You'll have time to relax on the beach before visiting the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Here you can take advantage of the underwater viewing windows and roofless pools to get up close to dolphins! The facility also features a hands-on stingray beach and exhibits feature numerous marine animals and their homes.
The aquarium is also home to Winter the Dolphin. Winter's tail was caught in a crab trap line. She was rescued and brought to the aquarium where the staff and volunteers worked hard to save here. Unfortunately she lost her tail, but the intrepid dolphin remained an energetic figure. She received a prosthetic tail and became the star of Dolphin Tale by Warner Bros. Alcon Entertainment, a 3D major motion based on her life.
You'll also have time to ride the Jolly Trolley to Historic Clearwater Downtown to visit the Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure. This exhibit will take you into the movie, providing a fun and educational way to explore the re-built scenes, movie images and real movie props. It's a 3D experience you won't want to miss!
During your day at the beach you can meander down the beach front promenade to the lunch cafe for a large variety of options. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included.
- Admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Admission to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Lunch voucher
- Roundtrip transportation
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Don't forget beachwear, towels and sunscreen
- Lunch vouchers will be provided for adults and children based on the booking
- Tuesday and Friday
- Departure 8.30am
St Augustine is regarded as the oldest city in the USA and it's got buckets of charm to boot. Coloni...
If you're raring to get out into the Florida wilderness, then there's no better feeling than gliding...
Disney’s Ultimate Tickets allow guests from the UK and Ireland to enjoy to the fullest Walt Disney W...
Experience the world's most exciting animal encounters at Discovery Cove®. Swim with dolphins, rays ...
Take your holiday to the next level with a Universal Orlando Resort™ multi-park ticket. Immerse your...
Tucking into a tasty meal while whales splash about just a few yards away from you is an exhilaratin...