Travel northeast to the oldest inhabited city in the USA, St. Augustine! St. Augustine is where the nights of lights celebration is in full bloom. During Nights of Lights, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. Selected by National Geographic in 2011 as one of the ten best holiday lighting displays in the world, St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights features millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the Nation’s oldest city. Tracing its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays, the spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 448-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories. Caroling, hot cider, and homemade cookies add to the magic of the evening that includes a ride on the Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley around the town, this is a great tour to put you in the holiday mood. It’s our favorite St. Augustine Holiday Tradition- we’ve been going for years! Explore St. Augustine’s famous Nights of Lights in the cozy comfort of the Holly Jolly Trolley.
Attractions & monuments
Night of Lights in St. Augustine
Duration: up to 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience the magical, sparkling lights display
- Take a ride on a Holly Jolly Trolley complete with carols, cider and cookies
- Explore the oldest and also one of the most authentic holiday towns in the U.S.
What to expect
- Roundtrip transportation and driver-guide assistance
- Tickets on the Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley including hot cider and homemade cookies
What's not included
- Food and drink not mentioned
- Children (ages 3-12)
What to remember
- Guests must call the provider prior to the tour to confirm pick-up time and location from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
- Sunday: 9.00am
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.