Day trip to St Augustine with scenic boat cruise
- Visit America's oldest town
- See the sights from the water
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the "Ancient City", Saint Augustine is located between northeast and central east Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate - perfect for strolling through the delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops. You can explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
This day trip includes a relaxing cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the captain provide an incomparable way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Boat cruise
- Assistance from driver-guide
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Monday and Thursday
- Departure 7.30am
If you're raring to get out into the Florida wilderness, then there's no better feeling than gliding...
Experience the world's most exciting animal encounters at Discovery Cove®. Swim with dolphins, rays ...
Tucking into a tasty meal while whales splash about just a few yards away from you is an exhilaratin...
See Africa in Orlando with our Busch Gardens® Serengeti Safari Tour. Travelling in an off-road vehic...
With whales, dolphins, penguins and more, you'll experience all the magic of the underwater kingdom ...
From exotic birds and daring divers to friendly dolphins and amazing orcas, SeaWorld® is renowned fo...