Washington D.C day tour from New York City
- Go on a day-long adventure from New York City to Washington D.C.
- Visit the Arlington National Cemetery which serves as a burial site for the nations most notable figures
- See panoramic city landscapes
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving directly to the nation’s capital. You'll start with a visit to the world famous Arlington National Cemetery where you can visit the Kennedy family gravesite, then it is on to Capitol Hill.
See the Capitol, Senate and White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington Korea and Vietnam Memorials. Late Afternoon embark on a panoramic city tour before you depart north to New York for an evening arrival.
- Air conditioned bus or van and professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Washington DC
- Entrance to Arlington cemetery
- Free WIFI on board
- Food and drinks
- Children under 2 are free
New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet at the Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) New York, New York 10036
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Free Wifi on board
- Daily, 6.30am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...