The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking takes audiences through a journey that spans 10,000 years. World-renowned mixologist and raconteur, Anthony Caporale, dishes on beverage history, science of alcohol and the impacts on culture as he brews beer, distils spirits and sings along with The Backwaiters acapella group. A Spirited History of Drinking is an original immersive theatre experience unlike anything you've ever seen, and you'll even be treated to three complimentary craft cocktails!
Tickets to The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking on Broadway
Availability: Please refer to calendar for current performances
Duration: up to 1 hour 45 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy an evening of immersive theatre in NYC
- Learn about the history, science and cultural impacts of alcohol
- Indulge in three complimentary craft cocktails
What to expect
- Tickets to Tickets to The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking on Broadway
- Three complimentary craft cocktails
New World Stages / The Green Room - 340 West 50th Street, New York, NY 10019
What to remember
- Show runs one hour and 45 minutes, including an intermission
- Seating options are available for guests who use wheelchairs or have other mobility needs. These include wheelchair seating, companion seating and aisle seats with folding armrest. For information regarding a specific show or the theatre’s accessibility options, please call +1 (866) 302-0995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests must be 21 years old and over (with valid ID). Alcoholic beverages are served as part of the show
- No cancellations or refunds within 8 days of the performance. Please ignore cancellation policy at bottom of the page
- On sale from 14 October 2016
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the activity begins.