Get ready for a super tour of New York City and check out the iconic superhero movie sites! Take a stroll down publishers row and see where comic legends like Will Eisner, Bob Kane, Jack Kirby, and Stan Lee worked to create your favorite characters. Learn the answer to age-old questions; How was Kryptonite invented? What city is New York, Gotham or Metropolis? Where is the Avengers Tower actually located? A tour no fan could pass up! EXCELSIOR!
Superheroes in New York Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take some awesome pictures for the Daily Bugle!
- Bring the whole caped crusading family
- Explore the places where your favourite heroes and villains clashed!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 0-5): Free
New York City, USA
Please meet in front of the United Nations Building Corner of 1st Avenue and 42nd Street.
What to remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Top Dog Tours: NYC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.