Philadelphia and Amish Countryside day tour from NYC
- Depart from NYC for a day-long excursion in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia
- Explore the city's historic landmarks including the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall and Independence National Park
- Adventure to the Amish Countryside to discover how it is to live without modern technology
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia, you’ll visit the famous Liberty Bell, one of the symbols of freedom in America, as well as Independence National Park and Congress Hall. Stroll through Elfreth’s Alley, the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
Leaving Philadelphia you’ll see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue to Lancaster County, home of the Amish. After a break for lunch at an Amish marketplace, you’ll embark on an authentic Amish buggy ride through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances. In the late afternoon, you’ll depart east for an evening arrival in New York.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Authentic Amish buggy ride
- Food and drink
- Children under 2 travel for free
New York, NY 10036
Please meet at the Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) New York, New York 10036
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- The tour is operated in Hebrew, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Japanese- requested language must be specified at the time of booking
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 6.30am
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...