New York City by night bus tour with choice of upgrade
- Experience the beauty of New York City by night
- Pass Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more
- Listen to live English commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Upgrade your tour with one additional attraction of your choice
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. An experienced guide will share live commentary in English as you pass New York's most beloved landmarks, including: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Flatiron Building and Union Square.
Relax in the open-air top deck as the bus passes through the iconic neighborhoods of SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown and more. Cross the East River into Brooklyn, where you'll spot the one and only Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy an uobstructed view of the Manhattan skyline!
Upgrade your night tour and choose one additional attraction from the list below:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Ferry
- The TOUR
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
*Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice.
- Double-decker night tour of NYC
- One additional admission
- Admission to other sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY flagship Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level
- Hop-on hop-off tours offer live commentary in English plus recorded narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- This tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Night tour tickets are valid for one evening
- Attraction ticket is valid for 14 days from the time the ticket is issued
- Departs daily at 6.30pm (in winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Holiday hours: will not operate on 8-9 October 2019, 31 December 2019, 27-28 September 2020 and 31 December 2020
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...