Drift down the Hudson for an exhilarating cocktail and happy hour experience in NYC! Alive After Five is the perfect summer escape without leaving the city you love. This two-hour cruise is the best way to unwind, with a laid-back vibe, good music and sparkling views. Wine, beer, or cocktails and freshly prepared appetizers will be available for purchase as you take in New York’s skyline panoramas with the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and much more!
New York Alive After Five Cocktail Cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Chillout on deck as you enjoy a Happy Hour Cruise down the Hudson
- Get breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline as the sun goes down
- Enjoy delicious food and refreshing drinks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise down the Hudson River
- Food including chicken buffalo wings, cheeseburger sliders
- Premium open bar, beer and wine included
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
78 South Street, New York, New York, 10038
Please meet at Pier 15 at the legendary South Street Seaport.
What to remember
- Please bring a valid photo ID
- Only credit cards will be accepted for onboard purchases
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is not permitted inside the boat
- Recommended dress code:
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt
- For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hornblower Cruises & Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.