Harlem gospel experience tour
- View world-famous Harlem landmarks including the Apollo Theater and Striver's Row
- Discover the elements of gospel music and learn about its unique roots
- Hear traditional African-American gospel music performed at a local church service
Take a tour of the epicenter of black culture in America and explore the streets of greats like Billie Holiday, Malcolm X and Michael Jackson. Pass legendary landmarks including the Apollo Theater, Abyssinian Baptist Church, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Striver’s Row, Hotel Theresa and much more. The tour concludes with a traditional African-American gospel service at a local church.
- Guided tour of Harlem
- Gospel music service at local church
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Seniors(ages 65+)
In front of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture located at 515 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10037
- Please note: if you plan to stay for the service, you must stay for the entire service duration (two hours). It will not be possible to leave early
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Tour in English:
- 1 January - 28 February: 8.30am on Saturday & 8.00am and 8.30am on Sunday
- 1 March - 31 December: 8.00am & 8.30am on Saturday & 8.00am, 8.30am and 9.00am on Sunday
- Tour in French: 1 February - 31 December 8.30am on Sunday
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...